When you think of your finances, does the word “kindness” come to mind? It will now, thanks to KindMoney’s brand-new bank website.
BrownBoots unveils strategic digital marketing services
They say all roads lead home, but that doesn’t mean your front door should do all the heavy lifting.
While your homepage serves as the main entrance for many visitors, the best bank websites — those built to maximize conversions — leverage multiple entry points and many inroads, which may include email marketing, social media marketing, organic search engine optimization (SEO), on-page content marketing strategies, pay-per-click ads and more.
But before you can execute the perfect plan, you need to plot it out.
Bank Website Analysis
First things first, you can’t fix what you don’t know is broken. Worse, you could inadvertently do more damage if you don’t identify what is working before making edits. By performing a comprehensive website analysis, you can record baseline data and discover opportunities to optimize your bank website —from both a usability and acquisitions standpoint. You just have to know what you’re looking for.
What We Do
- Conduct a thorough content audit of your bank website, focusing on targeted product and service pages.
- Work with you to identify measurable goals and determine appropriate tactics.
- Make recommendations to improve usability and steer the customer journey.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
While organic SEO remains an important component of the best bank website design and development, savvy marketers depend on paid SEM more and more to get their marketing messages and links in front of qualified leads. Google Ads can be a complicated interface, however, demanding a level of expertise — and experimentation — that can make managing pay-per-click ads intimidating.
What We Do
- Identify the most lucrative keywords and target audience(s).
- Work with you to determine acquisition strategy, including budget for pay-per-click ads.
- Set up Google Ads campaign and create engaging ads designed to get clicks.
- If necessary, create a landing page optimized for conversions.
- Track performance, using advanced Google Analytics tracking and adjusting parameters as needed.
- Deliver regularly scheduled reports that track ROI.
Content Marketing Services
Yes, strategy is important, but creativity should not be ignored. If a blog post, social media post or email blast is going to get the attention it deserves, the words and imagery must work together to engage the audience. Unfortunately, creating compelling graphics and producing marketing copywriting are specific skills some marketers lack — or, if they possess them, they sometimes lack the time to give them the attention they deserve.
What We Do
- Determine opportunities for content development, both graphical and textual.
- Create new content, such as blog posts, social media posts and email marketing text.
- Track performance, using advanced Google Analytics tracking and adjusting content as needed.
- Meet regularly with you to review data and plan for upcoming goals.
The good news is that whether you are in the early stages of digital marketing services or these tactics have always taken a back seat to other initiatives, it’s never too late to give your bank website a strategic boost.